Sunday, November 20, 2005

If it's too Cold, you're too Old

That about sums up my feelings on Eaglepalooza. I'm too old.

I hear from the guys at St. Elmo's that they are no longer soliciting bands for Tuesday night shows.

. . . . I was a bunch more excited about the Olive Garden coming to town back when we had only five restaurants in Hattiesburg, and those were all steak places.

Guthrie's is not necessarily the "Best thing to ever happen to chicken (sm)."

Afroman's new album is out. Here's a scathing review of Afroholic the Even Better Times. I haven't heard it yet, but I'm here to tell you that I love Afrodude's raunchy and mysogynistic single Mississippi (Because I Got High) . . . . I get nervous. . . .



...when I swerve this
Cadillac through Purvis  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates