Saturday, October 22, 2005

St. Elmo's looking for bands

St Elmo's is looking for live acts for Tuesday nights. Call Casper at 601.543.0659 or 601.467.4026.



What does it pay? What times do the bands start and finish? Is there a cover? What size acts are they looking for? Do they want original music, cover bands or a little of both?  


And this is where the phone numbers above come in handy. . . .  


But I want to know HERE  


Want, want, want. Good grief, I just give and give, and you people are never satisfied!  


Satisfaction is an elusive thing  


No self-respecting band would want to play in a bar where they don't know how to mix a martini. St. Elmos sucks. They even stole their name from a movie with Bruce Willis' Ex in it.  


You never give me anything.  


Soooo you ARE the Chicken Girl from Kids In The Hall!!  


1. Will someone protect me from the meaner lesbians that go there.
2. Can you tell me which girls are really over 21, so I don't 'lope with a teenager
3. Can you get me Chicken girls number (relavance with above statement)

/bawk-bawk  


Where in St. Elmo's would you PUT a band? Get rid of some tables??  


In the other room--the one with the deer-killing game and air hockey. . . .  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates