Friday, October 21, 2005

Drummer Needed

This is a repost from over there at the Hattie's Blog.

A new band in town, Cathode Ray Gun, is fervently looking for a drummer. For more information, please view Cathode Ray Gun. This is a band with a great pedigree and is sure to have an interesting sound. (Even though they're not an S&M band. No, I don't know what that means, either.) Contact cathoderaygun@cableone.net.

On a related note, I am announcing that I recently found a bass drum kicky-thing (hey, I'm not a musician) beside a dumpster. It appears to be in good shape. If you are the lucky new drummer for Cathode Ray Gun, I'll throw this at ya for nothin'. If you are a drummer in need of a kicky-thing, but Cathode Ray Gun is not in your future, email me and we'll discuss the incredibly low price. If this is your kicky-thing that you abandoned near a dumpster, shame on you! But if it was a mistake and you really want the kicky-thing back, email me and we'll discuss ransom. deadmandancing at gmail dot com.



Any band thats doing anything fervently sounds like a good group to me. I don't play drums but if you need a harmonica wanna be let me know! Ross  


I do something fervently.
I could never play the harmonica because I don't suck, or blow.  


Yes, but jerking off and leaving nattie comments on blog pages can't pay that much, can it?  


T.C.,
Thanks for posting this. I found a drummer through another means, but I also met a drummer who really wants to play. His name is fatzak and I think his email is fatzak@yahoo.com. I could be wrong about that address. It's something like that.  


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates